Thursday, November 12, 2009

139 days away :D

Today , i woke up around 5pm . Slept quite late yesterday , usual day as per usual . Playing poker again at ahlian auntie house , today got me , lionel , koonhong , singwei and dickson :D Dickson keep singing songs , it really brought laughter to us HAHA . Around 8 plus , i cabbed home . On the way , sent koonhong , lionel and singwei go home first :D Felt so tired recently , don't have any motivation to do anything . Wonder when she will text me again ? Dunno did she had a breakfast/lunch/dinner ? Is she okay or still not feeling well ? Guessed she's busy and don't have time to text me :D Long time nvr talk to ruihong , suddenly talked me on msn . I felt so happy , hope we can be as good as last time :D Wondering where to go tmr ? I guess everybody will be staying at home because recently everybody is low-cashed . I also stay at home to rot for tmr . Be back tmr guys :D Goodnights :D

No comments:

Post a Comment